Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma/COPD - clinic Monday morning, and all day Tuesday by appointment.
- Diabetes - clinic Thursday 14:00 - 15:00 by appointment.
- Cervical smears - by appointment only on Tuesdays & Fridays.
- Contraceptive services - see any GP
- Nexplanon implant or contraceptive coils - see Dr Dunbar for initial assessment
- Child health & vaccinations - Wednesday 09:00 - 11:00 - must be prebooked
- Drug monitoring - warfarin, Disease modifying antirheumatics and others.
- Ear syringing - because of the risk of eardrum perforation, we only do this after 2 weeks using drops. Please see a GP first to make sure the wax is soft enough to be booked in for later syringing.
- Maternity services - Wed morningPlease refer to https://setrust.hscni.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/self_referral_to_midwife_form_NEW_220716.pdf http://setrust.hscni.net/service/maternity-2/ for self referral to maternity services Southern trust: https://bit.ly/3ckiXK8
- Minor injuries - any day
- Minor surgery - by appointment - see one of the GPs below for initial assessment
- Dr Magorrian [joint injections],
- Dr McGlew [minor operations ingrowing toenails, cyst/lump removal],
- Dr Magorrian [joint injections and minor operations]
- Warfarin clinic - Monday pm by appointment with nurse
Physiotherapy self-referral form
The South-eastern Trust is running a pilot program of accessing physiotherapists for muscular/bony problems [e.g. Low back pain] - without patients needing to see their GP. You can follow the above link to an online form, which asks for some details about the problem which they need to plan your care [all information is kept strictly confidential]. The current waiting time is around 12 weeks, whether GP or self referral.